Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Superpoints Network - Gone

When I got on my computer this evening I headed straight for the Superpoints Network because today was the day I was going to cash in my 1300 points for paypal cash... Looks like I won't be able to do that , because this is the message that awaited me :
[click on the picture, you will be able to read it, won't let me enlarge it or anything.]

I am so frustrated right now - Not just because of the points that I have lost, but also because of all the referrals I have sent to friends/family /my readers, and Superpoints did not even give any kind of warning about what was about to happen.
  I was on their site at 8 am this morning and everything was as usual, and no warning. Then I get online after 6 pm to a letter saying they are closing the site at 3 pm today .  They no longer have a Face Book or anything else.
  I have been a member of this site over a year, and am very disappointed in how they handled this matter , but I guess there's no point in that either.
  I want to thank all of you who have signed up under me for Superpoints, and I apologize if you have lost points - I only hope you didn't have a large amount saved up .
 Goodbye, Superpoints- You will be missed..

2 comments:

  1. Wow..I had enough points for the $10 giftcard too, that just sucks to put it nicely, I feel they could have let everyone know by email sooner so we’d have the chance to get our prize.
    I'll stick with Gifthulk from now on, thank you very much – always pay me on time and they NOTIFY when they are about to change something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superpoints is back up!!!! Just like before it's referral only so click the invite to join.

    https://www.superpoints.com/join/75JsrDyCNZ7TXZlHY9sryMRE0hc

    ReplyDelete