Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Mail Call

           
Pictured above is what I received in my mail today:
 Venus  Razor
Bulu Box [x's 2]
I signed up a few months ago to get a FREE sample box from Bulu Box. It was a referral from a friend, and I thought I would just get one box and that would be it [ I did not give a cc or anything ], but I have been  getting one a month ever since, and today I got TWO with the exact same things in them.. Except for one thing.   See that BAMM card up there?  It says I am a December winner and that I won a FREE Livewell 360 Fitness & Yoga Bag  - Says only 3 people will win one, so  that made me feel pretty good and is a nice surprise:)
If you are wondering what Bulu Box is, they send you a box of samples [you can choose vitamins or weightloss] They give you the chance to try these products to see if you like them before you purchase a full size.  They have month to month, 3 month ,6 month and  1 yr subscriptions , ranging from $10-$110.
The boxes I have been receiving have 4-5 vitamin, supplement and healthy living samples to try.You also earn points each time you get a box that can be used to buy full size products from their site.
Along with my goodies I received today I also received an offer for you all to get a box for  FREE! Just Click HERE.  

As if that isn't great enough, I also received a gift card in each box

These are $50 gift cards to iTrain .com . I just checked out the site, and one gift card would get me 4 mths of workout downloads for FREE [$44.95 for 4 mths] 
If you are looking to get in shape before summer gets here and feel like you would use one of these gift cards  please comment either here or on facebook and let me know you would be interested. If enough interest, I will do a flash giveaway in a little while for one of the cards . You can check out iTrain HERE

Be sure to let me know if you get your FREE Bulu Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment