Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Want to Save Money this Holiday.. Or is Spending A lil More okay?

'Tis the Season to be saving. Fa-ala-la-la-laa. 'Tis the season to be sweeping.Fa-ala-la-la-laa.'Tis the Season to be Earning....
 I want to remind you what instant games to play daily, contests that have winners weekly, and  things to earn daily to save you as much money as you can this Holiday.  
 Word has it that we will spend a billion more this year than last for the holidays, mainly because of the state of the Economy.. My way of thinking is that I should still strive to save as much as possible, and I want to share those things with my readers, other people like me .   I am going to make a page page that will be accessible through a tab at the top of my  blog . How many of you would visit everyday to have a list of all the games and contests to enter all in one place?  This is a system I have been putting in place for myself,and use everyday. I will post on Facebook when new games or contests are available, along with new promotions. Be sure to like Family Freebies & Savings on Facebook and Google to stay up to date with the newest and best quick ways to earn cash/giftcards, and gifts for the Holidays.
 Leave comments letting me know if this is something you would utilize to help you save this Season. 

4 comments:

  1. That would be extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! It will help me as well, it's been an all evening thing for me to gather the best ones I have been finding, I will just have to come here to see them all together and do same time every day. Good news is - They are flowing in now that the Holiday Season is officialy here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and here it has taken me longer than just a day. I apologize, with having housework, presents to earn and having been sick this page wasn't as updated. Hoping to have a lot of new add ons by late night.

      Delete
    2. be sure to leave comments if you win from one!! And check your emails regularly- thats how most sweeps notify winners

      Delete