Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Share Day

I would like to declare Saturdays as Share day for Family Freebies& Savings. If you have anything that you need help to get points or votes for , feel free to post it on the page. I will help you all reach the goals you need , and encourage everyone here to help each other out too. This includes Crowdtap Web Shares, voting contests you may be entered in along with anything else you want to share .If you have a blog and have giveaways you need entries for feel free to post them on my page on Saturdays. I will be sharing reviews, as this is the day I use to catch up on writing my reviews. I also have a couple of giveaways I am working on. Post anything you feel like sharing [as long as it is family friendly]. Let's make this First Day of Saturday Sharing a success and share away !
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment