Monday, July 2, 2012

July Holidays: How Many Will You Celebrate?

In case you missed my earlier post, or haven't seen any other people or pages talking about today's holiday , today is National I Forgot Day ! I am so glad there is a holiday especially for this , and I am using it to my full advantage . My 9 year old has begun to get aggravated with hearing me say "I Forgot!" today [insert evil grin]. Our latest celebratory convo:
  • Me: Oh! Logan .....I forgot!
  • HIM: "What?"
  • Me: "I forgot"
  • HIM: "Forgot what?"
  • ME: "I forgot  .. that's today's holiday"
  • HIM: "What is?"
  • ME:" I forgot"
  • HIM: "No, seriously"
  • ME:" I . FOR-GOT "
  • HIM [getting kinda testy] : Well maybe you need to see a DR because you have been forgetting ALL day!
  I am afraid that my antics with I Forgot Day today may lead to him taking full advantage of tomorrow's holiday which is Disobedience Day . I sure hope he doesn't decide to celebrate it or he will also be celebrating Stay out of the Sun Day. 
 Here is a list of all the holidays coming up this month. Let me know which one you are looking forward to most.
Individual Days:
Build A Scarecrow Day - first Sunday in month
Sidewalk Egg Frying Day- Hmmmm, I wonder why!?!
Work-a-holics Day - even though everyone is on holiday
15 National Ice Cream Day (third Sunday of the month)
15 Cow Appreciation Day- Go out and give a cow a hug
16
18 National Caviar Day- something's fishy here
22 Parent's Day  - fourth Sunday in July
27 Summer Olympics - every 4 years

No comments:

Post a Comment